- Highly ambitions and performance-driven B2B and B2C marketing professional with an unparalleled work ethic.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills with comprehensive experience in numerous forms of marketing and information dissemination.
- Strong capacity to manage multiple projects on strict timelines that adhere to brand identity and values.
- Proficient on Mac and PC with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) and a variety of Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management systems and email marketing platforms.
Proactively building and managing the previously nonexistent marketing department by implementing standard operating procedures, introducing new and improved marketing initiatives and strategies and providing creative solutions to difficult industry marketing challenges.
September 2013 – March 2014: LargerPond Marketing, Chicago, IL
Successfully developed, executed and managed integrated marketing plans for a variety of B2B and B2C clients.
- Developed and maintained web content that engaged and educated brand audiences while establishing each client as an accessible thought leader in their industry.
- Effectively utilized web content management systems and email marketing systems to execute timely consumer and client outreach.
- Managed and maintained client marketing materials including brochures, presentations (webinar and Microsoft PowerPoint) and web content.
- Resident social media expert who developed and implemented successful campaigns to create positive customer engagement while driving leads and sales to products and services.
March 2012 – September 2013: Bold Modern Marketing, Niles, IL
Public Relations and Sales Director
- Effectively managed marketing and sales teams focusing on public relations and social media initiatives.
- Developed and maintained successful social media and marketing strategies to create positive customer engagement and drive sales.
- Managed and maintained client marketing materials including sell sheets, presentations, website content and media kits.
- Set and managed integrated marketing and public relations goals via an organized marketing calendar.
May 2011 – March 2012: Navy Federal Credit Union, Great Lakes, IL
Community Marketing Manager, Presentation Specialist
- Managed and successfully lead teams of between 5 and 20 people in marketing and community relations initiatives.
- Organized events and volunteer involvement to generate sales and promote relations between the branch and surrounding community.
- Consistently increased membership by over 100% every month for community marketing and public relations events as compared to the 2012-year.
- Engaged audiences of between 50 and 400 people through the use of professional and energetic public speaking skills with Microsoft PowerPoint supplementation.
- Effectively used salesmanship abilities to lead presentation team in product sales statistics.
- Updates and maintains branch, team, and individual statistics through use of Microsoft Excel.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Bachelor of Science, Broadcast Journalism with a minor in Linguistics